Presentation of Skybox - Neuro-Mep 5
- Electroneuromyography (study of motor and sensory conduction velocities (VCS), F-wave, H-reflex (including double stimulation), motor and sensory inching)
- Electromyography (spontaneous activity, interference curves, motor unit action potentials (MUP))
- Neuromuscular junction (repetitive stimulation, jitter)
- Motor Unit Number Estimation (MUNE)
- Additional techniques blink reflex, sacral reflex, bulbar cavernous reflex, T* reflex, cutaneous sympathetic response
- Somatosensory evoked potentials (SEP)
- Visual evoked potentials (VEP)
- Auditory evoked potentials (AEP)
- Vestibular myogenic potentials (VMEP)
- Cognitive evoked potentials (CEP)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Intraoperative monitoring (IOM)
- Heart rate variability (HRV)***.
- Objective Audiometry (OA)
- Electroretinography (ERG)
- Electro-oculography (EOG)
Efficient and simple
Skybox is an advanced solution specifically designed for CNV, EMG and EP studies. It combines an easy-to-use interface, advanced software features, options and broad neurophysiological diagnostic capabilities. It can be used for routine testing in operating rooms and intensive care units. The number of black devices is limited
Rapid EMG acquisition
With Skybox NCS, EMG and PE acquisition of NCVs, EMG and PE has become an extremely simple and quick process. The dedicated keyboard, the foot pedal and, above all, the specially developed software Neuro-MEP.NET allow to record the CNV and EMG very quickly.
All PE registration methods
Skybox has built-in stimulators to record EPs of all modalities and a comprehensive software that makes this process simple and comfortable:
Unique averaging algorithms, such as, for example, the native trace weighted averaging algorithm, allow 3-5 times lower averages to get a good response.
“Non-modal acquisition” allows a user to perform other actions (e.g., process the data being recorded) while the EP is being acquired.
Automatic search for peaks and arrangement of PE marker components can be done both by specially developed algorithms (depending on the PE modality) and the specified latency ranges.
Compact and lightweight case
The device combines:
- Five channel amplifier
- Two independent electrical stimulators with 4 outputs
- Hearing stimulator
- Visual stimulator
- Checkerboard Stimulator
Placed in a book-sized case (212×180×57 mm) and the weight does not exceed 1 kg! All you need is the electrodes and a (laptop) computer to start the test!