Neuromed offers you a complete range of devices used by ENT doctors to diagnose acoustic and vestibular disorders and to search for the hearing threshold. With our devices, you can easily perform ABR, ASSR, multi-ASSR, MLR, LLR/CAEP, TEOAE, DPOAE, SOAE, ECochG, VEMP, P300, MMN and pure tone audiometry. The use of an audiometer offers many advantages to ENT physicians in the assessment and management of hearing disorders, such as:
- Accurate hearing assessment: the audiometer enables comprehensive hearing tests to be carried out to accurately assess a patient's hearing ability. It measures hearing thresholds in different frequencies and sound intensities, enabling the ENT doctor to determine the level of hearing loss and formulate an appropriate diagnosis. Early detection of hearing disorders: the audiometer is also used for early detection of hearing disorders, which is essential for early intervention and appropriate management in infants, children and adults.
- Monitoring the evolution of hearing loss: the audiometer is used to perform regular follow-up tests to monitor the evolution of hearing loss over time. This enables the ENT doctor to adjust interventions according to the patient's needs.
- Evaluating the effects of treatment: our devices are also handy for assessing the effectiveness of hearing interventions, such as hearing aids, cochlear implants or other treatments. It enables us to objectively measure the hearing improvements achieved as a result of these interventions.
- True hybrid - OAE, ABR and tympanometry in one powerful device
- Automated OAE and ABR Hearing Screening
- Truly portable middle ear analyzer
- High frequency tympanometry
- ABR test with the Jewett wave V marker
- Simple and user-friendly touch screen interface