Presentation of Neuron Spectrum 4/EPM
The main difference between Neuron-Spectrum-4/EPM and other digital EEG and EP systems is that it is already equipped with the stimulator set for evoked potential (EP) acquisition.
The Neuron-Spectrum-4/EPM system can also be upgraded to a full 4-channel EMG device.
The device is equipped with :
- 21 EEG channels
- 4 polygraphic channels with a sampling rate of up to 16,000 Hz
- 1 ECG channel
- 1 breathing channel
- 2 DC channels (in most cases used to record data from position sensors)
- Visual, auditory and electrical stimulators
- Additional SpO2 channel can be integrated at your request
The high quality amplifier can be used for :
- Routine EEG
- Long-term EEG monitoring
- Evoked potential study of all modalities (somatosensory, visual, auditory or cognitive)
- Scientific research
Impedance measurement button on the EEG unit :
It allows a physician to measure impedance on the spot right after placing electrodes on a patient.
The impedance values of all electrodes are indicated on the front panel by colored LED indicators.
In addition, this button allows you to monitor and record EEG signals.